EMIT – One Year Executive Master’s in International Trade
- To prepare the Participant for professional careers in the management of International marketing / Business operations.
- To enable the participant to appreciate the inter–relationship of the diverse and complex tasks of International Marketing / Business operations, concepts, techniques, tools and procedures.
- To help the participants develop analytical skills to identify International Marketing / Business opportunities to determine conditions for access to potential markets and to take necessary steps to achieve the objectives in the context of internal as well as external constraints.
- To promote among the future business executive a scientific approach and capability to undertake senior managerial responsibilities in International Marketing / Business.
Eligibility Criteria (Full Time Distance learning)
A minimum Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from an Indian or Foreign University with min. 50% aggregate marks / grade.
A minimum of two years of work experience is desirable but not essential.
Proficiency in the English language.
A minimum of B+ score in the Aptitude Test
Academic excellence, accomplishment, organizational Sponsorships/ recommendations, etc. may receive due to weightage.
1. Students who are undergoing management / PG Courses, third-year Engineering & other professional courses are also eligible to apply.
2. Diploma holders of IIEIM who have aggregate 60% marks and above are eligible to apply. They are also eligible for exemption from appearing the modules cleared under DEIM