MIM - The Two-Year Masters' Programme in International Marketing
Course can be pursued as Part-time / Distance learning)
The Two-Year Masters’ Programme in International Marketing is an elaborate course for developing a competent cadre of Business Executives to meet the country’s growing requirements of resource personnel in the field- of Foreign Trade and International Marketing / Business operations.
Developments in the International Market on the one hand and the consequential impact of the same on India’s Foreign Trade of the other, call for an increasingly professional approach to International Marketing & Business operations. Radical changes have taken place in the techniques and approaches to management of International Business.
The Masters’ Programme in International Marketing aims at imparting professional education and training, in modern management techniques for handling International Marketing / Business operations in a highly dynamic and competitive environment.
- to prepare the Participants for professional careers in the management of International Marketing / Business operations.
- to enable the Participants to appreciate the inter-relationship of the diverse and complex tasks of International Marketing / Business operations, concepts, techniques, tools and procedures.
- to help the participants develop analytical skills to identify International Marketing / Business opportunities to determine conditions for access to potential markets and to take necessary steps to achieve the objectives in the context of internal as well as external constraints.
- to promote among the future business executives a scientific approach and capability to undertake senior managerial responsibilities in Intenational Marketing / Business.
This unique management programme draws company sponsored recommended Executives, Foreign nationals, self sponsored executives, Entrepreneurs, Professionals and self sponsored individuals as its participants.
The Programme is ideal for:
– Company Sponsored / Recommended Participants.
– Promising excutives who have been identified by their employers for growth.
– Foreign / NRI Participants.
– Senior officers and managers of the Private / Public Organisation.
– Self – Sponsored Participants.
– Executives with ambition to use fast and capacity to work hard, an urge for formal learning and willingness to devote time and who are self organised.
– Bright young Management / Engineering / Professional Courses / Post graduates/ graduates who have managerial aptitude, ambition to rise fast in a global setting, and an urge for formal learning and international business orientation.