Import and Export Management - Our Mission
“To provide the analytical and practical tools for managing today and to prepare for the challenges of tomorrow”
- – To act as catalyst in preparing Managers, Management thinkers, Businessmen, Entrepreneurs and allied Professionals to face the challenges of GLOBALISATION.
- To advance and disseminate knowledge in International Business and related field of Management in Global context.
- To carry out Research and provide Advisory Service, Training Programmes etc., in relevant areas.
- To suggest improvement and simplification in systems and procedures of India’s Export – Import for better results.
- To maintain Overseas liaison with International and, UN agencies like ITC, WTO, UNCTAD, IMF, World Bank etc.
- To establish rapport with similar agencies, Associations and Institutions in India and abroad.
- To enrich and enhance the status and role of Foreign Trade and related Professionals in India and abroad.